HDBaseT In-wall Single Cat5e/6/7 Display Receiver
The Wyrestorm RX-100IR-HDBT-IW is a single cable in-wall Display Receiver that utilises HDBaseT transmission technology to receive uncompressed 1080p HD video @60Hz and HD multi-channel audio, high speed internet and control options over distances up to 100m (328ft) via Cat5eiii/6/7 UTP cable, regardless of HDCP source encryption.
HDBaseT is a extremely robust technology that offeres considerable advantages over convertional UTP distribution by offering:
- Increased 10.2Gbps bandwidth capacity necessary for extremely high definition video, audio, or streaming HD content
- Longer transmission of 1080p @60Hz with two way device control length over distances up to 100m (328ft)
- Full support for 48bit Deep Colour
- 10/100 Ethernet in addition to HD audio/video/control
- Far more stable transmission platform with increased resistance to electrostatic interference that can impact on the signal quality
- Neat installation and connectivity with steel wall-plate design
- All over a single Cat5e/6/7 cable
Full compatibility with ALL Wyrestorm product range - combine with a Wyrestorm HDBaseT Matrix set up for the ultimate method of HD distribution and control.