ARRIVING FEBRUARY 2017
With so much time often wasted during valuable meeting or class time trying to set up multi-user content sharing, WyreStorm ScreenLink™ offers a quicker, simpler screen-mirroring solution for a powerful collaboration tool within corporate and education environments. Ideal applications include meeting rooms, classrooms, training rooms and huddle spaces.
Developed for WyreStorm SW-0501-HDBT and WyreStorm NHD-SW-0501 presentation switchers, ScreenLink is a new collaboration software that enables wired or wireless (Wi-Fi) network display sharing from up to 26 Windows and Mac devices to each presentation switcher model.
ScreenLink was designed to enable all users to share their screens in seconds regardless of technical expertise with the software integrated into each SW-0501-HDBT and NHD-SW-0501 presentation switcher (from Feb 2017) and can also be downloaded from screenlink.com. With easy installation and simple three-step device connection, ScreenLink makes sure valuable meeting or class time is spent on your topic rather than configuring the room AV.
(Note: ScreenLink is only available on an SW-0501-HDBT running firmware v3.0.2 or higher. Firmware will be available once the product is released to update units in the field. Check back for availability.)
- Integrated multi-user collaboration software for wireless or wired screen-mirroring of up to 26 separate laptops/computers
- Compatible with WyreStorm SW-0501-HDBT and WyreStorm NetworkHD NHD-SW-0501 presentation switchers
- Windows and Mac supported
- Quick and easy three-step set up and device connection for content sharing with no training required
- Variety of layouts including single, dual, quad-view - with 4 separate computers displayed onscreen at the same time