The SW-1001-HDBT multi-format HDBaseT presentation switcher enables the connection and switching of up to 6 HDMI, 1 Display Port, 1 HDBaseT and 2 VGA sources with embedded audio onto the output signal for the VGA sources with an internal scaler ensuring instant source switching by matching the resolution of the display device up to 1920x1200p.
Featuring adjustable microphone inputs with selectable phantom power able to be mixed with the source audio and sent via the line-level output, the SW-1001-HDBT includes both HDMI output for local connection or HDBaseT output for transmission over distances up to 100m/328ft, along with PoH, Ethernet and control all sent to a WyreStorm RX-70-4K receiver (sold separately).
- Features auto scaler to output the most best resolution from 640x480 to 1920x1200 @ 60Hz based on the EDID of the display as well as different fixed resolutions
- CEC compatibility to enable CEC-enabled devices such as TVs enter standby mode and return to their normal working state without user intervention
- Supports two microphone inputs, two stereo audio inputs and one auto-mix stereo audio output
- 6 HDMI, 1 DisplayPort, 1 HDBaseT IN and 2 VGA audio source inputs to duplicate HDBaseT and HDMI outputs
- Choose from various control methods: front panel buttons, LAN (Telnet & Web GUI) and RS-232