A compact high performance presentation switcher and scaler, the SW-0501-HDBT supports VGA and up to 4 HDMI sources to mirrored HDMI and HDBaseT outputs for connection to local or/and remote display devices. Dedicated VGA audio can be embedded and switched with the output signal, with an internal scaler and QuickSync technology ensuring instant source switching by matching the resolution of the display device up to 1920x1200p.
Featuring an adjustable microphone input with auto-mix stereo output and selectable phantom power, audio can be mixed with the source audio and sent via the line-level output.
With simple, flexible, integration-friendly control options including front panel, built in Web UI, contact closure panels, and RS-232 or IP control systems, the SW-0501-HDBT offers HDMI output for local connection or HDBaseT for transmission over distances up to 100m/328ft, with PoH eliminating the need for nearby main power access, all sent to a WyreStorm RX-70-4K receiver (sold separately).
Beginning in February 2017, the SW-0501-HDBT will also include the new WyreStorm ScreenLink™ screen mirroring software for wired and wireless content sharing from up to 26 simultaneous Windows and Mac devices through the SW-0501-HDBT and onto the screen. ScreenLink™ will be preinstalled on new SW-0501-HDBT purchases and available as a free download for existing owners on release.
(Note: ScreenLink will only available on an SW-0501-HDBT running firmware v3.0.2 or higher. Firmware will be available once the product is released to update units in the field. Check back for availability.)
- Features auto scaler to output the most resolution from 640x480 to 1920x1200 @ 60Hz based on the EDID of the display as well as different fixed resolutions
- 4 HDMI and 1 VGA audio source inputs to duplicate HDBaseT and HDMI outputs
- CEC compatibility to enable CEC-enabled devices such as a TV enter standby mode and return to their normal working state without user intervention
- Microphone input with phantom power, stereo audio inputs and auto-mix stereo audio output
- Separate or combined RS-232 ports for controlling and managing the SW-0501-HDBT or controlling external devices
- Multiple control methods: front panel display buttons, built in Web UI, contact closure panels, and RS-232 or IP control systems.
- ScreenLink™ content sharing software for Windows/Mac (Coming February 2016)