Free the audio from SmartTV on-demand content with the RX-70-4K-ARC HDBaseT receiver supporting ARC or optical audio return to enable digital audio to be sent back to a compatible WyreStorm HDBaseT transmission device, such as an H2 model matrix switcher.
With HDBaseT transmission handing the distribution of video, HD audio, power and control, and support for the latest 4K standards, the RX-70-4K-ARC is compatible with full 4K@60Hz 4:2:0 over distances up to 70m/230ft and 1080p@60Hz/48bit up to 100m/328ft, including two-way IR and serial control.
- HDBaseT 4K and HD receiver with HDMI Audio Return Channel (ARC) support
- TOSLINK input allows for audio from a TV without ARC support to send audio to the transmission device
- Optical/analog S/PDIF output allows for extraction of source audio from HDMI/HDBaseT signals
- ARC selectable between audio from HDMI or S/PDIF input
- PoH remotely powers receiver from the matrix with no local power required at display location