WyreStorm NetworkHD™ 5x1 IP Streaming Presentation Switcher with Wireless Collaboration, Mic Input and CEC
ARRIVING FEBRUARY 2017
The NHD-SW-0501 offers the same compact, high performance switching and scaling of multiple HDMI and VGA sources as its HDBaseT sibling, but as part of the WyreStorm NetworkHD™ AV over IP family it instead features an H.264 streamed IP output to enable access to the switcher and its connected sources from any network-connected display location.
With simple, flexible, integration-friendly control options including front panel, built in Web UI, contact closure panels, and RS-232 or IP control systems, the NHD-SW-0501 offers an HDMI output for local connection to display devices or a H.264 streamed IP output for transmission over distance through a network switch to compatible WyreStorm H.264 decoders (sold separately).
Dedicated VGA audio can be embedded and switched with the output signal, with an internal scaler and QuickSync™ technology ensuring instant source switching by matching the resolution of the display device up to 1920x1200p.
In terms of audio, an adjustable microphone input with auto-mix stereo output and selectable phantom power is included, with audio able to be mixed with the source audio and sent via the line-level output.
The NHD-SW-0501 also features the new WyreStorm ScreenLink™ screen mirroring software for wired and wireless content sharing from up to 26 simultaneous Windows and Mac devices through the NHD-SW-0501 to any screen on the NetworkHD system. ScreenLink comes preinstalled on all NHD-SW-0501 presentation switchers for effortless collaboration that's good to go straight out of the box.
- 4 HDMI and 1 VGA with audio source inputs to duplicate HDMI and H.264 IP streamed outputs
- Features fixed and auto scaling resolution output from 640x480 to 1920x1200 @ 60Hz based on the EDID of the display
- CEC supports on/off commands to screens that enable all connected displays enter standby mode and return to their normal working state without user intervention
- Microphone input with phantom power, stereo audio inputs and auto-mix stereo audio output
- Separate or combined RS-232 ports for controlling and managing the NHD-SW-0501 or controlling external devices
- Multiple control methods: front panel display buttons, built in Web UI, contact closure panels, and RS-232 or IP control systems.
- ScreenLink™ content sharing software for Windows/Mac for wired or wireless collaboration
- Compatible with all NetworkHD 100 and 200 Series components, incuding the award-winning free NetworkHD Touch for iPad control app