The NetworkHD™ NHD-220-RX is a multi-view receiver for NetworkHD 200 series systems. Capable of displaying up to 8 simultaneous video feeds on a single display in a variety of configurations. Users can select between single, dual and quad view grid layouts as well as several other configurations. Any NetworkHD video stream can be switched to any desired position in the display instantly thanks to WyreStorm QuickSync™ technology.
Best of all the NHD-220-RX features an improved 4K output to enable 4K scaling of images or 4 images to be displayed in a grid at their native 1080p resolution.
As well as all this the NHD-220-RX features the same great features as other NetworkHD receivers including RS-232 and CEC control of connected displays, analogue audio breakout, forced resolution output scaling and separate audio switching.
The NHD-220-RX is backwards compatible so it can be added to any existing NetworkHD 200 series system for the ultimate total AV over IP distribution, control and monitoring solution.
- Multi-view capable of displaying 1 to 8 simultaneous NetworkHD Encoder streams on a single display
- Multiple layouts to choose from including grid view and special layouts
- 4K output for high quality scaling of single images or native display of multiple 1080p images
- Instant switching with WyreStorm QuickSync™
- Integration with leading 3rd party control systems, including WyreStorm Enado and the new NetworkHD Touch app for Ipad