The NHD-200-TX Encoder offers multi-format input support for transmissions of DVI, HDMI, Component and VGA and features video wall processing functionality up to 4x4 screens, which can either be paired with an NHD-200-RX Decoder for matrix switching or an NHD-210-RX Decoder to decode video wall transmissions, with both decoders including HDMI and analog audio breakout outputs.
The NetworkHD 200-Series is WyreStorm’s current flagship HD-Over-IP AV distribution platform, sharing many of the same benefits as its smaller sibling, the 200-Series offers configurable high quality, low bandwidth H.264 compression supporting 1920x1200@60fps at 40Mb/s and below, and instant switching between sources with both high and low latency modes, but with powerful video wall functionality over LAN that makes it the best all-round solution for commercial AV installations.
- Multi-format HD over IP AV distribution solution utilising H.264 compression for matrix switching
- Up to 4x4 video wall functionality over the LAN
- Multi-Format input supports DVI, HDMI, Component & VGA input
- Plug and Play configuration with auto IP addressing and Bonjour discovery of components
- Instant switching between video sources with both high quality and low latency modes
- NetworkHD Touch iPad control app for live video previews and drag and drop source selection