* * * * * DISCONTINUED * * * * *
The second generation of WyreStorm's HDBaseT 4K switching solutions and a step up in UltraHD, the MX-0808-POH-4K-G2 is fully featured Class A HDBaseT matrix featuring support of both 4K@30Hz with a chroma subsampling rate of 4:4:4 and 4K@60Hz 4:2:0 enabling the connection up to two HDCP 2.2 sources for the distribution and control of 4K content up to 70m/320ft.
Like its predecessor the MX-0808-POH-4K-G2 features the HDBaseT 5Play™ feature set for 4K/HD video, audio, Ethernet, 2way IR control, RS-232 of matrix functions and PoH power up to 100m/328, but higher specification 4K support and HDCP 2.2 transmission modules ensures instant compatibility with 4K broadcast standards.
Please Note: The HDMI and HDBaseT output ports cannot be used at the same time for a particular port i.e. no mirroring of the port.
Key features include:
- Support for 4K@30Hz 4:4:4 (Inputs 1-6) and 4K@60Hz 4:2:0 (Inputs 7-8) up to 70m/230ft
- HDCP 2.2 encryption technology supports the latest 4K sources (Inputs 7-8)
- HDBaseT Class A with 5Play™ for one-cable transmissions of 1080p@60Hz 36bit, HD audio, Ethernet, 2way IR control, local RS-232 and PoH power up to 100m/328ft
- Simple setup and control via built-in Web Interface
NOTE: this product has been discontinued and replaced by MX-0808-HDBT-H2