The flagship model of the WyreStorm matrix switcher line, the MX-0808-HDBT-H2 matrix offers the latest in 4K HDR and HDCP 2.2 distribution and control ensuring compatibility with the latest broadcast standards and next generation 4K source devices and content.
The powerful Class A HDBaseT platform of the MX-0808-HDBT-H2 offers 5Play support for transmissions of 4K@60Hz 8bit 4:2:0 and 4K HDR @24Hz 10bit 4:2:0 color, HD multichannel audio, HDCP 2.2, EDID, ARC, PoH, Bi-directional IR and Ethernet up to 70m/230ft (4K) and 100m/328ft (1080p) over a single Cat6 cable.
With WyreStorm QuickSync™ offering instant source switching, mirrored HDMI outputs and S/PDIF audio breakout for ARC (Audio Return Channel) zones, the MX-0808-HDBT-H2 lets you do more with 4K UHD and HDR content than you ever thought possible.
- Supports 4K@60hz 8bit 4:2:0 | 4K HDR@24hz 10bit 4:2:0 (70m/230ft) | 1080p@60Hz 48bit (100m/328ft)
- Class A HDBaseT 5Play: video, audio, 2-way IR and RS-232, PoH power, Ethernet
- HDCP 2.2 supported for ensuring compatibility with latest 4K UHD content and sources
- S/PDIF audio breakout for 3x ARC (Audio Return Channel) zones
- Mirrored HDMI outputs supporting 18Gb/s
- SmartEDID detects display/source capabilities to output the highest resolution
- QuickSync™ instant frameless switching, EDID management
- New WebUI gives simple switching interface for easy setup & configuration