The next generation addition to our matrix+receiver installer kits, the MX-0404-HDBT-H2-KIT offers the integrator the same flexibility, convenience and affordability, but with the power of our H2 line of HDBaseT matrices featuring support for HDCP 2.2 compliance and new 4K UHD broadcast standards of 60Hz 4:2:0.
Supporting 4K@60Hz 8bit 4:2:0 and 4K HDR @24Hz 10bit 4:2:0 up to 35m/115ft and 1080p@60Hz/36bit up to 70m/230ft, the MX-0404-HDBT-H2-KIT features a HDBaseT 4-way matrix switcher to handle transmission of video, HD audio and 2-way external device control to 4x remotely powered low profile PoH receivers for a real plug-and-play solution in small-to-medium size projects distributing 4K content on the latest 4K source devices to 4K screens.
- 4x4 HDBaseT 4K Matrix switcher with 4x PoH receivers for quick and easy 4K distribution straight out of the box
- HDBaseT transmission of Supports 4K@60hz 8bit 4:2:0 | 4K HDR@24hz 10bit 4:2:0 to 35m/115ft
- HDCP 2.2 supported for ensuring compatibility with latest 4K UHD content and sources
- PoH (Power over HDBaseT) provides power to receivers from the matrix – no separate PSU required at display zones
- Mirrored HDMI outputs supporting 18Gb/s for all 4 HDBaseT zones for connection of additional local HDMI devices
- SmartEDID detects display/source capabilities to output the highest resolution
- QuickSync™ instant frameless switching, EDID management
- New WebUI gives simple switching interface for easy setup & configuration