Compact and fully-featured, the MX-0404-H2 matrix switcher might be the entry level model of the H2 Pure HDMI matrix line, but don't that fool you.
With HDCP 2.2 support and 18Gb/s bandwidth on all HDMI inputs and outputs as per HDMI 2.0 video standards, the MX-0404-H2 more than manages the local distribution and control of full-bandwidth 4K UHD and HDR content with full compatibility with the latest broadcast standards and next generation 4K UHD source devices and content.
- 4x4 HDMI Matrix supporting 4K@60Hz 8bit 4:2:0 | 4K@30Hz 4:4:4 8bit | 4K HDR@2Hhz 10bit 4:2:0
- HDMI inputs and outputs support 18Gb/s HDMI 2.0 video standard for 4K@60Hz
- HDCP 2.2 supported for ensuring compatibility with latest 4K UHD content and sources
- Multichannel audio supported up to DTS:X and Dolby Atmos
- Control via local front panel, IR, RS-232 or LAN
- SmartEDID detects display/source capabilities to output the highest resolution
- QuickSync™ instant frameless switching, EDID management
- Newly embedded WebUI for control and setup over LAN